Information document article 13 EU Reg. 2016 / 679- GDPR
Information on the processing of personal data collected from the interested party
In compliance with the provisions of EU Reg. 2016/679 (European Regulation for the protection of personal data) we provide the necessary information regarding the processing of personal data provided. The information must not be considered valid for other websites that may be consulted through links on the domain owner's internet sites, which are not to be considered in any way responsible for third party websites.
This is an information that is provided pursuant to art. 13 of EU Reg. 2016/679 (European Regulation for the protection of personal data) and is also inspired by the provisions of Directive 2002/58 / EC, as updated by Directive 2009/136 / EC, regarding Cookies and envisaged by the Provision of the Authority for the protection of personal data of 08.05.2014 on cookies.
SUBJECTS OF THE TREATMENT
Holder of treatment, pursuant to articles 4 and 24 of EU Reg. 2016/679 is HRW Srl, with registered office in via Marsala 40 / C, 21013 Gallarate (VA) in the person of the legal representative pro-tempore.
FINALITY AND LICENSE OF TREATMENT
The personal data provided will be processed in compliance with the conditions of lawfulness pursuant to art. 6 EU Reg. 2016/679 for the following purposes:
a) Management of inherent data processing (Article 6 letter b)):
• navigation on this website;
• filling in forms for data collection to send a request for an offer, complete the purchase, and manage shipments.
• fulfillment of contractual obligations, of law and administrative-accounting purposes such as the issuing of invoices, the preparation of payments, etc. For the purposes of the application of the provisions regarding the protection of personal data, the processing performed for administrative-accounting purposes are those related to the performance of organizational, administrative, financial and accounting activities, regardless of the nature of the data processed.
b) Management of data processing inherent (art.6 letter a)):
• prior consent and up to your objection to receive commercial, promotional and informative newsletters, by means of automated e-mail, as well as for market researches or other sample searches, surveys of the degree of satisfaction and sending material concerning events and initiatives of the Owner of the treatment.
The data will be entered in the company database.
The owner to compare and possibly improve the results of communications, uses systems for sending newsletters and promotional communications with reports.
Thanks to the reports, the Data Controller will be able to know, for example: the number of readers, openings, unique "clickers" and clicks; the devices and operating systems used to read the communication; the detail on the activity of individual users; the details of the emails sent, e-mails delivered or not, of those forwarded;
All these data are used for the purpose of comparing, and possibly improving, the results of communications.
ADDRESSEES OR CATEGORIES OF DATA ADDRESSEES
The personal data provided may be disclosed to recipients, named ex art. 28 of EU Reg. 2016/679, which will process data as managers and / or as natural persons acting under the authority of the Data Controller and the Data Processor, in order to comply with related contracts or purposes. Precisely, the data may be disclosed to recipients belonging to the following categories:
• Subjects providing services for the management of the information system and of the communication networks of HRW Srl (including e-mail)
• Studies or companies in the context of assistance and consultancy relationships;
• Authorities competent for fulfilling legal obligations and / or provisions of public bodies, upon request;
• In the case of administrative and accounting purposes, the data may eventually be sent to commercial information companies for the assessment of solvency and payment habits and / or subjects for the purposes of debt collection.
The subjects belonging to the aforesaid categories perform the function of Data Processing Manager, or operate in complete autonomy as separate Data Controllers. The list of designated data processors is constantly updated and available at the headquarters of HRW Srl.
DATA TRANSFER TO A THIRD COUNTRY AND / OR AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION
The personal data provided will not be transferred abroad within or outside the European Union.
CONSERVATION TIME OR CRITERIA
The processing will be carried out in an automated and / or manual way, with methods and tools aimed at guaranteeing maximum security and confidentiality, by subjects specifically appointed to do so.
In compliance with the provisions of art. 5 paragraph 1 letter e) of Reg. UE 2016/679 the personal data collected will be stored in a form that allows identification of data subjects for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
NATURE OF THE CONFERRALITY AND REFUSAL
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data in dedicated areas on the site. The provision of personal data for the purposes referred to in paragraph a) of this information document is necessary to refine the specific features and use the services offered to the Data Controller, for example to request a quote. Failure to provide personal data may make it impossible to obtain the requested service.
The provision of personal data and consent to the processing of the same for the purposes referred to in point b) is optional. Failing this, HRW Srl may find it impossible to send them, through newsletters, informative material, commercial or promotional communications or customer satisfaction questionnaires, invitations to events and initiatives promoted by the same.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED
You can assert your rights as expressed in articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679, by contacting the Data Controller, writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right, at any time, to ask the Data Controller to access your personal data, to rectify it, to cancel it or limit its processing. Furthermore, you have the right to object, at any time, to the processing of your data (including automated processing, eg profiling) and to the portability of your data. Without prejudice to any other administrative and judicial appeal, if you believe that the processing of data concerning you, violates the provisions of EU Reg. 2016/679, pursuant to art. 15 letter f) of the aforementioned EU Reg. 2016/679, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data and, with reference to art. 6 paragraph 1, letter a) and art. 9, paragraph 2, letter a), has the right to revoke the consent given at any time.
In the case of requesting data portability, the Data Controller will provide you in a structured format, in common and legible, by automatic device, the personal data concerning you, without prejudice to paragraphs 3 and 4 of the art. 20 of the EU Reg. 2016/679.